The global pandemic has people across the nation putting off their travel plans and staying home for extended periods of time. Given the fact that we might be staying at home for a while, what better time to invest in high-quality patio furniture and outdoor relaxation spaces in Sarasota and Venice, FL?
Transforming your backyard into your staycation destination is a great idea because it gives you a place you can enjoy over and over again. Rather than spending a lot of money on a single trip, you can instead invest in your home and your backyard living space. This is an investment that will retain its value if you ever decide to sell your home.
Here are just a few ways you can transform your backyard into the ultimate staycation spot:
- Quality patio furniture: First and foremost, it’s a great idea to invest in some high-quality furniture. Look for furniture that is well built, easy to maintain, has a warranty and comes with a wide range of comfortable and customizable options.
- Add shade: If you’re going to spend a lot of time out in your backyard, you’re going to want a reprieve from the hot Florida sun every now and then, especially during the summer. Consider adding a large market umbrella that will provide shade on lounge chairs or your dining area. Not only will this give you a more comfortable spot to lounge, but it will also double as a natural relaxation space where you can enjoy a family meal or sit with a drink and a good book.
- Activities: Consider the activities you and your family most enjoy participating in while outside, and plan your staycation spot around those activities. Those activities could include playing yard games, swimming, sunbathing, reading or cooking out. Whatever it is you want to be able to do in your backyard, make those activities a focal point of your new design.
- Privacy: Depending on the size and layout of your yard and your proximity to your neighbors, it might be beneficial to add some privacy into your backyard space. You can do this with landscaping, adding bushes or trees, or you can also do it with fencing or walls.
- Improve on your existing space: Consider also the amenities you already have outdoors and what you can do to improve them. Perhaps you already have a deck or patio. This makes a natural spot to add a pergola. If you already have space designated for gardens or flower beds, you can consider adding a gazebo to blend in with your gardens. If you have a pool, consider making a shaded poolside area to enhance your relaxation.
- Add lighting: Be sure to add some lighting so you can enjoy your outdoor spaces in the evening! Rattan Wicker and Cane offers floor ant table lamps, specifically made for outdoor use.
For more information about creating a great backyard relaxation spot with quality patio furniture and other features in Venice, FL, contact Rattan Wicker & Cane today. We would love to help you!
Categorised in: Outdoor Living Spaces
This post was written by admin