“Chairs to You!”: Six Chairs that Add Style and ComfortNovember 26, 2020 9:54 pm Leave your thoughts
Many of us visit furniture showrooms and are inspired by the variety of chairs offered. Arm chairs, side chairs, occasional chairs or stools, chairs are all available in many styles and sizes, including both bar and counter height. There’s no end to the chair options available, when you add in material choices, and furniture styles.
If you desire a wide array of choices, Rattan Wicker & Cane certainly have many to show you. Visit our furniture showroom in Venice, Florida and see if any of these chairs are just right for you.
How high shall we go?
1. Standard height: Normally used for dining room or kitchen chairs, standard height is about 30″ tall, with the seat 18″ off the ground. These chairs feature a taller back to support good posture, and they’re offered in styles that range from traditional to contemporary. If you are looking for chairs for a dining room table, these are most likely your best option.
2. Counter height: Counter height chairs and stools are designed for kitchen counter height dining tables, islands or bars, with the seat about 24″ off the ground. You can choose these chairs in backless, low back, or high back, and with a swivel , or stationary seat. Many people prefer counter height because it has a less formal look than a traditional dining room or kitchen table set. You can make great use of your space by pulling up to your island in a counter height bar stool. For added comfort and ease, counter height chairs or stools with foot rests work well.
3. Bar height: These are the least formal option for dining and offer a great, festive choice for entertaining. Bar height chairs and stools may have backs and arms, or you can keep it as simple as using a backless barstool. In either case be sure to have a footrest for added ease and comfort. This height is designed to go with dining surfaces that are 42″ off the ground; a stool that works with this height normally has a seat that is 30″ off the ground.
Pick your pleasure
4. Club chair: A chair known for its comfort, you’ll most likely find club chairs in a living room or even a bedroom. They feature a deep and roomy seat, and a low back. They may be fully upholstered or have a beautiful rattan frame and lovely upholstered cushions. Buying two in a matching or complimentary fabrics expands your seating space and adds a comfortable ease and beauty to your living room.
5. Wingback chair: These classic chairs are distinguished by both their height, and the high sides that nestle you in comfort and support. Originally designed to protect from drafts, a wingback chair is now known as a cozy spot for reading and relaxing. Whether placed in front of the fireplace, or the television, this style is sure to please. Add an ottoman and you are all set for a cozy night in. These chairs can be designed to match any home decor, and come both fully upholstered, or in rattan with upholstered cushions. Whether you prefer classic, modern, or a coastal look you will have no problem finding a wingback chair to add comfort and elegance to your home.
6. Loveseat: Many people think of a loveseat merely as a small couch, which is in fact true. After all, chairs accommodate one person while a loveseat can accommodate two. But if you prefer to have extra space and comfort when you are seated alone, loveseats offer just those extra inches to allow you to lounge. Loveseats are offered in all sizes and materials and you will easily find the best fit for your special room
Rattan Wicker & Cane is your destination to find unique and comfortable chairs in the Venice, Florida area. We offer the chairs featured here, plus many more. Visit our showroom to see our collection of bedroom, dining room, living room, and lanai furniture. So come in and we will say, “chairs to you”!
Categorised in: Furniture Store
This post was written by admin